American Saddlery Trail Master Rawhide Brazos Roper Saddle
f you're a thrill seeker and like showing off your skills, you will love the Rawhide Brazos Roper Saddle. The suede seat gives grip so you can be aggressive right out of the gate. The rawhide covered swell and cantle accent give durability and makes certain everyone notices you.
Jump off the saddle fast with the roper stirrups and low cantle in the back. The stitched edging and basket pattern gives the complete look.
- Tree: 16" Amtech Roper, Swell 12", Gullet width: 6.75", Quarter Horse Bars
- Weight: Approximately 40 lbs.
- Horn: Height 3.5", Diameter 3", Leather-covered
- Cantle Height: 3.5"
- Seat: 16" or 17"
- Skirt Length: 27"
- Skirt Width: 12.5"
- Stirrup Leathers: 3" with Blevins buckles
- Rigging: Stainless steel dees in 7/8 position