16" Big Horn cordura Roping Saddle Brown
This roper from Big Horn is designed for everything you can throw at it, built on a 12” front, roper, quarter horse tree.
A 3.5” cantle and 1.5” binding along with the roughout padded seat will keep you secure during the most demanding tasks.
Leather conchos and dees provide a platform for all your working equipment, in the field or on the trail.
cordura skirt and fenders work to cut weight without sacrificing durability or quality.
Other features include leather covered bell bottom stirrups, heavy 7/8 position double conventional stainless rigging, and a 27.5” square fleece lined skirt for the traditional western look.
While this saddle is built on a Ralide Roper tree, we do not recommend it for heavy roping applications.
Made in the USA.
- Tree: Ralide roper tree, 12" front, quarter horse bars
- Cantle: 3.5" with 1.5" cantle binding
- Seat: 16" roughout leather, padded
- Horn: 2.75" x 2.75"
- Gullet Width: Medium Plus
- Gullet Height: 5.5"
- Rigging: 7/8" double conventional, heavy stainless steel dees
- Skirts: 27.5" x 12.5" square, fleeced lined
- Fenders: 19" x 8", 2.5" leather reinforced nylon stirrup straps with stainless steel buckles
- Stirrups: Leather covered bell bottom
- Finish: Brown
- Trim: Leather front and cantle binding, cordura nylon skirts, housings and fenders, leather conchos, dees for attaching saddle strings.
- Weight: Approximately 24 lbs.