Big Horn Excursion Endurance/Trail Saddle w Sil-Cush 17 inch
Big Horn combined the best of both endurance and trail saddles into this new Excursion Saddle. With its double option rigging, use of Sil-Cush technology, and traditional western look, this is a comfortable choice for either type of rider.
Engineered with both horse and rider's comfort in mind, the tunnel skirt takes advantage of Sil-Cush technology, relieving pressure points and providing an anti-microbial surface for maximum protection and comfort.
Riders will appreciate the Visco-Elastic Memory Foam extra soft seat with leather covered, Sil-Cush, Visalia stirrups for less ankle and knee fatigue.
This saddle is finished in Black with border trim, solid brass hardware with latigo tie strings, and a back crupper dee.
- Tree: Big Horn Flexible Tree, Endurance style bars
- Cantle: 5"
- Seat: 17" - Perforated top grain leather seat, with Visco-Elastic memory foam extra soft seat padding.
- Gullet: 6" wide x 8" high
- Rigging: Double option rigging: Western front to rear balanced ride single tie, or Conventional 7/8 position dropped D, solid brass
- Skirts: 24" x 14" - Tunnel skirt design with Sil-Cush "no pressure point" padded bar positioned between the bar and the perforated top grain leather skirt liner. Provides closer contact, a no slip fit, and easy clean-up.
- Fenders: 19" x 8", 2.5" leather stirrup leathers with stainless steel buckles
- Stirrups: Leather covered Visalia, 6" tread width with Sil-Cush padding. Helps prevent knee and ankle fatigue.
- Finish: Black with new border trim
- Trim: Solid brass hardware with latigo tie strings. Back crupper dee
- Weight: Approximately 30 lbs.
- Floor Model Brass needs polished